Sunday, July 19, 2009

Welcome New Day!

I have decided to start a blog page for our next baby. I started one when we were in the process of waiting for our daughter, Uma, who was born in our hearts in India and came to us via means of Indian adoption. After Uma came, home, I changed the blog to "Being with Uma." Admittedly, I am just terrible about updating the blog. However, I have discovered that actually "being with Uma" is definitely more important and fulfilling than sitting on the computer, and so I will choose a good game of play dough over the tapping of keys any day! Still, I do update it from time to time, and will continue to do so, because I want Uma to have a journal of her growing up and I think it will be a wonderful thing to have to record our journey as it goes.

As we now journey towards bringing in a sibling for our Uma, and I find myself waking up in the wee morning hours while Uma lays fast asleep. There is so much emotion, and so many decisions to make. So I am feeling that journaling in a blog might be a good thing to do, for my own sake right now, and eventually so that this, now Spirit baby, also has a record of its story.

This is a new day, and a new journal. Here I go...!

2 comments:

  1. I love it, and I'm so excited and nervous for both of us. Although we have just started our journey, so far we have already experienced a mountain of trials.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You didn't tell me you had a blog!!!! Happy to be here and follow along with your new journey.

    excited, nervous, scared - all normal. Ugh!!!

    xxx

    ReplyDelete